The Centre for Social Ontology (CSO) was established in 2011 at the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne. Now based in the at the University of Warwick, its main focus is the Morphogenetic Project.
- The produces an annual volume as part of the Social Morphogenesis series.
- The first two volumes in this series are and .
- Our will take place in June 2014.
- Our monthly seminar series is due to begin in October 2014 .
- Further activities are planned for next academic year.
To join our mailing list, please contact . The CSO website will be regularly updated with information about our activities:
web: www.markcarrigan.netResearch Associate at Centre for Social Ontology